Major department and big-box stores? Check. Small boutiques? Check. Delicious restaurants? Check. Happy hours, sales, and events? Check, check, check. When you live at our Murfreesboro apartments, all of these things are available to you, less than 3 miles away at The Avenue. For residents of Cross Creek, you have all of your shopping needs and an incredible array of restaurants and cafes just a stone’s throw away.
The premier outdoor shopping center has a dynamic and impressive mix of over 85 stores and boutiques for apparel, gifts, home decor, electronics, health and lifestyle, and more. As for food, name a cuisine and you’ll find it at The Avenue. No matter what you’re craving, you’ll be sure to find it. Here’s a closer look at some of the retailers, eateries, and events just minutes from The Avenue Murfreesboro.
Shoppers on the lookout for women’s apparel will find well-known names and retailers such as Old Navy, American Eagle, Lane Bryant, White House|Black Market, Chico’s, and LOFT Outlet. For smaller boutiques, options include Carla & Co. Boutique, Lizard Thicket, and Palmetto Moon.
For a full list of women’s apparel retailers, visit the directory.
In addition to the stores above, men’s clothing and shoes can also be found at Zumiez, Buckle, Alumni Hall, or Champ’s Sports. For both men and women, there is a Burlington coming soon.
For a full list of men’s apparel retailers, visit the directory.
Home Decor and Home Goods
Whatever your needs are for your home at our apartments in Murfreesboro, you can find it at The Avenue. Retailers include Bed, Bath & Beyond, Belk, The Pottery Place, World Market, and more.
For a full list of home goods retailers, visit the directory.
Beauty and Health
You can find all of your makeup and beauty products with one stop at The Avenue. Bath & Body Works, Ulta, and Buff City Soap are just a few of your options. Looking for a spa day or a new hairstyle? Visitors can visit ELife Nail Spa or ONU Salon for a little pampering.
For a full list of beauty and health retailers, visit the directory.
If you don’t feel like messing up your beautiful kitchen at Cross Creek, there are plenty of places to dine out nearby. From pizza to steaks and fajitas to teriyaki – it’s available at The Avenue. Here are a handful of your choices:
- Bar Louie – Flavorful bar bites, classic pub fare, craft beers, and tasty cocktails are what you’ll find at this upbeat gastrobar. Order online or dine in – visit their website for menus, hours, and more info.
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse – Get your pizza and beer fix at this nationwide chain. The family-friendly restaurant also offers sandwiches, salads, and pub-style entrees. Reserve a table and view the menu on their website.
- Chili’s – This well-known chain has an extensive menu featuring Tex-Mex specialties like fajitas, tacos, and quesadillas. Not to mention, burgers, ribs, seafood, and steaks. View the entire menu on their website.
- Genghis Grill – Build your own bowl with delicious Asian options like teriyaki chicken, Mongolian steak, orange chicken, or sesame beef. Perfect for a quick meal to-go after a long day of work. Order online and view their menu on their website.
- Longhorn Steakhouse – Expertly grilled steak, freshly baked honey bread, and ice-cold beers are all on the menu at this classic steakhouse. Find it adjacent to the Embassy Suites and view their menu and order online via their website.
View a full directory of restaurants as well as happy hours and daily specials on The Avenue’s website.
Shop until you drop near our Murfreesboro apartments
When you live at our apartments near The Avenue, dozens of shopping and dining options are literally right around the corner. Find out why this, and so many other perks, is why you should call Cross Creek your home. Stop by and take a tour of our floor plans.