Less than 2 miles from our South Charlotte apartments, you’ll find food, shopping, and fun at the Park Road Shopping Center. Whether you want to treat yourself to a new outfit, take a yoga class, watch a movie, grab happy hour with friends, or have a romantic night out – it’s all just minutes from your doorstep when you live at Cielo. What more do you really need?
About Park Road Shopping Center
The Park Road Shopping Center holds a place in Charlotte’s history and still maintains its historic charm today. Opened in 1956 with 32 stores, it was the first open-air shopping center in Charlotte. Not to mention, it was the largest of its kind between Atlanta and Washington D.C.
Now, the 425,408-square foot Park Road Shopping Center serves as a destination for families and visitors all around the city. Boasting 25 retail stores, 21 dining options, and 12 services including entertainment and fitness, the shopping center has everything you could possibly want or need. It’s a place where family and friends can come together.
No matter if you need to pick up the necessities or you just want to spoil yourself, there’s a shop for everything. Here’s a look at some of the retailers you’ll find.
- Crew Factory – All of your favorite styles at really amazing deals. Colorful clothes, effortless style, and amazing prints and patterns – at a steal.
- K|La Boutique – Fashion forward with the hottest trends in clothing – at affordable prices.
- Classic Attic – Find one-of-a-kind treasures for your home with new inventory every day.
- Kid to Kid – Buy and sell all the amazing things your kids will outgrow. Find your favorite brands at up to 70% off.
- Park Road Books – Open since 1977, the full-service independent bookstore has been voted the best in Charlotte 20 years in a row.
- Mega Sports – Find the best service and products in sports with a tech trained staff.
If you don’t want to make a mess of your beautiful kitchen at our Park Road apartments, residents of Cielo have lots of delicious dining options at Park Road Shopping Center. This is just a taste of what you can find.
- Cantina 1511 – Since 2004, Cantina 1511 has been an institution in Charlotte. Homemade outstanding Mexican fare with amazing service is what guests will experience.
- Osteria Luca – Serving homemade pasta, wood-fired pizza, fresh seafood, and more, Osteria Luca is your go-to destination for all things Italian. The menu is designed to encourage sampling and sharing.
- Burtons Grill and Bar – Classic pub fare with an elevated twist is what you’ll find at Burtons. Burgers, sandwiches, salads, or pasta – there’s something for everyone.
- Midwood Smokehouse – Seasoned pitmasters are serving up American barbecue in the form of plates, sandwiches, tacos, and burgers at Midwood Smokehouse. The incredible flavors have gained national attention.
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams – Satisfy your sweet tooth at Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams. The ice creams have a uniquely smooth texture with a creamy body and bright flavor.
Want to catch a movie? Get your hair done? Or maybe just pick up a prescription? You can do that at Park Road Shopping center.
- AMC Theatres – Catch the latest blockbuster hit at AMC Theatres. Featuring recliner seats and delicious concessions it’s a great place to spend a Friday evening.
- CorePower Yoga – Find some zen and get into your flow at CorePower Yoga. They offer a wide variety of classes for every skill level.
- Dolce Lusso Salon and Day Spa – Dolce Lusso is a full-service salon with a wide range of services from hair and makeup to nails and massage. The perfect way to indulge and treat yourself.
For a full list of all retailers, dining options, and services, visit the Park Road Shopping Center’s website. You’ll also want to visit their Events page for daily deals, happy hours, classes, ‘kids-eat-free’ nights, and more.
Enjoy shopping, fun, and more minutes from our South Charlotte apartments
Residents of Cielo love having all of these fun options at their fingertips. Tour beautiful floorplans at our South Charlotte apartments before grabbing a bite to eat or doing a little retail therapy at Park Road Shopping Center.